QUALITY FLAT ROOFS JUST FOR YOU.
Triple S has a variety of flat roofing to choose from. Take a look!
HOT TAR ROOFING
Also known as built-up roofing, hot tar roofs consist of numerous fiberglass layers that are applied with hot asphalt over a base sheet. With custom metal edging and flashings for each roof that we do, your new roof will last for years to come. We do offer top coats of hot asphalt including gravel embedded.
GRAVEL FINISH ADVANTAGES
• Sustain high winds
• Adds thickness and trouble-free maintenance
• Visually pleasing with a range of colors to choose from
SBS MODIFIED BITUMEN ROOFING
SBS systems for low-slope roofing are extremely durable. They have a granular surface and is almost impossible to tear through. You will receive custom finishes with this style roof, just like on all our roofing materials. Triple S has been supplying and installing SBS system roofing for 30+ years.
TPO - THERMOPLASTIC POLYOLEFIN
TPO is a single-ply roofing system that is heat reflective and energy efficient. These roofs are a great choice if you are thinking about solar panels for your home/business. We would install this roofing system for you by way of adhering the whole roof first and then heat-weld all the seams. Because of the heated system that melts the materials together, it is impossible to pull apart. You will have a quality roof that will last years.
EPDM - ETHYLENE PROPYLENE DIENE MONOMER
Another single-ply roofing material, EPDM is most commonly referred to as rubber. We offer this system in either black or white. Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer has been around for many years, with the black color option being used the most. You will love the durable and reliability this roofing system has to offer.
TAPERED INSULATION SYSTEMS
• If you want to save some money when building a house with a flat roof, build it flat. We can design a tapered insulation system to fit your needs. Whether pitching the roof to drains or scuppers, Triple S can provide you with a system that will work.
• Tapered insulation helps promote positive rooftop drainage while also providing excellent insulating value. Properly installed tapered insulation can extend the life of the roof by eliminating problems associated with the ponding of water. Tapered insulation is available in slopes from 1/16" to 1/2" per foot.
• Any of the flat roof systems we offer can be applied over tapered insulation.
ALUMINUM ROOF COATING
Triple S offers what we call a “Patch and Paint.” We inspect your entire roof and make any repairs necessary. We then carefully apply the aluminum roof coating to finish the job. We guarantee our “patch and paint” to be leak-free for one year, although the aluminum coating will last for five years or more!
• Reduce energy use
• Lowers energy costs per year-round
• Extends the life of a roof